CorelDRAW is a powerful and comprehensive software package with various functions such as graphics drawing, image processing, web page production, printing and typesetting, cartoon animation and so on.
One of the most widely used areas of CorelDRAW in China is the preliminary work applied to the printing and typesetting of publications, commonly known as prepress work. Although this is only a part of CorelDRAW's functions, because we are dealing with other tasks, we will also habitually call other software, such as processing images, we will immediately use Photoshop, Web pages will use Dreamweaver, animation will use Flash, etc. Wait; here, take a small card as an example, from the typesetting of the graphics to the drawing of the knife mold diagram for a brief introduction.
Before printing and typesetting, we must first analyze some of the work objects, such as what paper to use, what printing machine to prepare, what process to use, whether to carry out any art processing or any special process, etc. In order to save space, I will save it.
1. Open the CorelDRAW software, the system will automatically create a "graphic 1" file.
2. Select the fifth place from the toolbox on the left-the rectangle tool, draw a rectangle in the blank space next to the paper specified by the system, and the size is unlimited. Then change its size to 125 x 185mm on the property toolbar (the finished size will be 120 x 175mm after being folded in half)
3. Use the selection tool to select the rectangle you just drawn, hold down the Ctrl key and drag the rectangle to the left with the mouse. When a rectangular frame that is the same as the original rectangle appears on the screen, hold down the left button and press the right button, that is, on the left side of the original rectangle A rectangle similar to it appears.
4. Put a processed picture in the right frame, and add the company information text in the lower half of the left frame. Form a card style.
5. Select all the objects on the card and press Ctrl + G or the "Group" item under the "Arrangement" menu. Group each object to make it an object. In order to facilitate the operation of subsequent projects.
6. Select the selection tool, draw a rectangle in a blank space, and adjust the size to 546 x 787mm (positive folio size, which means paper).
7. Draw another rectangle in the box on the folio, with a size of 526 x 777mm (5mm hemorrhage is left on the upper and lower sides, 15mm bite is left on the left, and 5mm is left on the right, which means this is a printed version The core is the effective printing area). Select both rectangles, select "Align and Distribute" in the "Arrangement" menu, check "Right" for the horizontal items and "Middle" for the vertical items to align the two rectangles.
8. After the previous step, the right sides of the two rectangles are close together, but we require a distance of 5mm, so we need to adjust. If it is adjusted manually, its position is not accurate enough. Select the "Select" tool, when Baozheng does not select any object, adjust the fine-tuning distance on the property toolbar to 5mm, and then select the rectangular frame of 526 x 777mm, click the left arrow, this rectangular frame is The other rectangular frame is separated by 5mm, so that there is also a bleeding position of 5mm on the right side of the paper.
9. Because the finished size of the card is 120 x 175mm after folding, plus the bleeding position, the full size of the design draft is 250 x 185mm. Now our next step is to put the card on the paper. Select the grouped cards, then select the inner frame on the paper, select "Alignment and Distribution" in the "Arrangement" menu, check "Left" for the horizontal items, and "Up" for the vertical items. Align in the upper left corner; select the card, copy and paste, and then adjust the rotation value to 180 in the property bar to flip it, so that the pattern parts of the two cards are opposite; adjust the fine-tuning distance to 250mm, paste the card after selection, click the right direction Arrows, two cards become pattern to pattern arrangement, this method is called "head-to-head" imposition.
Because printing will often cause expansion and contraction of the paper due to the relationship between temperature and humidity, in order to minimize the occurrence of inaccurate registration due to this reason, we should try to place the parts with complicated patterns or colors close to the bite. Bit. Once the first line above is lined up, then call the "Transform" option in the "Arrange" menu, in the pop-up dialog box, set the vertical distance to the card's height value of 185mm, because we want to move it down, So set it to -185mm, then select two cards and press "Apply to Reworked Objects". Each press will copy down a pair of cards, and the position is very accurate. After three presses, four pairs of eight cards appeared on the page, and the paper could no longer be arranged.
At this point, the imposition is complete. The specification is to spell eight-mode / positive folio. Although there is some wasted paper, this situation is inevitable. If we want to reduce the waste of paper, we can use pen and paper budget before imposition, such as this example The size of the printed surface of the card after the eight-piece format is 500 x 740mm, while the facing size of positive paper is 546 x 787mm, the facing size of large paper is 597 x 889mm, and the facing size of special paper is 444 x 634mm, obviously the waste of using other paper seems to be greater, so it is appropriate to use positive paper.
Â· Sturdy aluminum frame with ABS plastic corners, no worry about pointy edges
Â· Easy installation with fixing kits, can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Â· Can be used widely in home, office & school for memo, meeting & teaching etc.
Â· It comes with push pins to use.
Â· Option: Cork sheet,felt sheet
Notice Board Cabinet
Pin Board,Cork Notice Board,Notice Board Cabinet,Office Notice Board
WENYANG STATIONERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD. , https://www.marvelousboard.com